cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Switch lines

Miembro

I was wondering if it was possible to switch lines on my plan.  Here's the situation: I have a grandfathered unlimited data main phone that is off contract and my second line which is also grandfathered unlimited data but still on a two year contract for about another 14 months.  I want to switch it so my main phone is contacted for the remaining 14 month contract and my second phone is off contract.

Is this possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Switch lines

I'm sure it would be possible, but why? the billing would remain the same. are you looking to port out?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We are always here to help with any questions that you might have. The devices can be switched between the two lines, but we cannot switch the contracts. Was there a particular reason you were wanting to switch the contracts?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Highlighted

Miembro

The reason I want to switch is because my second line (wife)  barely uses any data and I use about 25 gigs a month. I would like to switch my wife's line to my parents "more everything" plan.  However, while her line is on contract, it will cost $40 for her line (currently what I am paying). If she wasn't on contract, it would only be $20 (saving me $20 a month).  I didn't think switching contracts on a line would work but just thought I would ask. Guess I will just wait until her contact expires in 2017.

0 Likes