cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Suspicious Text

Miembro

I just got a text from 900070003405405 Telling me that bc I have a 208 area code I must now enter the area code on all calls. There is a link and an article. It seems 99.999999 fishy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Suspicious Text

Miembro

Nevermind, Turns out it was legit.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Nevermind, Turns out it was legit.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Apparently you should have started dialing with all ten digits back in November 2016 to get used to the practice during the grace period before the hard switch in August 2017.

Idaho’s newest area code: 986 joins 208 | Idaho Statesman

986 area code to arrive in Idaho in 2017 - everyone will have to start using area codes first in 208...

https://www.silverstar.com/news/2016/11/mandatory-10-digit-dialing-idaho-208-area-code-starts-less-y...

Idaho 208 986 Area Code Overlay FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

In my area, we have been dialing all 10 digits for 35+ years. I just thought that this was standard practice.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

There are a few pockets left.

Even though it wasn't necessary, I remember receiving the advice to always dial the ten digits on my cell phone when I first got one. I have kept to that advice even though I lived in one that required it and another state that didn't require it until a few years ago.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes