cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Super Ticket claims process

THEVIBBERT
Miembro

Hello, I'm a little confused about how to claim a Super Ticket. I seemed to have "won" one yesterday at around 10:30AM. As of right now, I still have not received an email tracking my Super Ticket (when I go to the "use" tab on my app, thats what it says should happen next). I called customer service yesterday and they seemed to blame the delay on Black Friday (the Super Ticket in question was an Xbox One game). The customer service rep said that all emails would be sent today, but still no email. Anyone know if I'm missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Super Ticket claims process

Community Manager
Community Manager

I understand this is important for you, PKSrugby. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We recommend reaching out to our Verizon Up customer service team at 866-895-5579. Their hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 8 PM EST & Saturday-Sunday, 8 AM - 6 PM EST. I'm confident they will be able to address this issue once again for you.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

PKSrugby
Miembro

I have the same issue. I redeemed a reward for NBA LIVE PS4. It shows in the Use tab. When you click on the icon, it says tracking info will be sent to e-mail. Have not received an e-mail, despite going beyond the time listed on the icon. The main icon also says it expires on the same day so I am concerned that this reward will expire before I can redeem. Called Verizon Up representative and they said an e-mail would come on the time listed, but still no e-mail

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I understand this is important for you, PKSrugby. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We recommend reaching out to our Verizon Up customer service team at 866-895-5579. Their hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 8 PM EST & Saturday-Sunday, 8 AM - 6 PM EST. I'm confident they will be able to address this issue once again for you.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta