cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Stop Auto Pay Immediately

cblackstock
Miembro

Please stop Auto Pay immediately.  I would like to receive my bills in the mail.  Do not withdraw from my account for Auto Pay on the 11th.

0 Me gusta

Re: Stop Auto Pay Immediately

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

¿Cómo desactivo Pago automático?

Para desactivar Pago automático:

1. Ve a la página Configurar Pago automático en Mi Verizon desde el navegador de tu computadora o dispositivo móvil.
  2. Tap or click Disable.
  3. Elige si deseas o no guardar el método de pago que usaste para Pago automático.
  4. Tap or click Confirm.

Desactivaste correctamente Pago automático.

Desde  Preguntas frecuentes acerca de Pago automático

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@cblackstock wrote:

Please stop Auto Pay immediately.  I would like to receive my bills in the mail.  Do not withdraw from my account for Auto Pay on the 11th.

I hope you realize this is public forum and no one knows who you are or your account information.

Also why do you want to kill trees? And you wil lose any disocunts you had for autopay/paperless.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Cblackstock, I know how important it is to have your billing setup to your preferences as payday does not always line up with bill dates. I'm here to help make sure you're set up for success. we hope you found the steps provided by Tikibar1 helpful. Thank you so much for the assistance Tiki! If you still need assistance with making changes to your payment and billing options, I have sent you a Private Message as well so we can gather account details and information. As Boringusername referenced, we are not able to see any of your information unless you have validated your account with us. Thank you to Boringusername as well for the additional assistance.

MelissaP_VZW

0 Me gusta