cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Still no trade-in credit 4 months and 7 phone calls later!!

summerluv
Miembro

Verizon had a promotion during Christmas 2016, where you can get a Google Pixel for $10/month (this is promotion 1, the "$409 off promotion"). And if you trade in an eligible phone, you also get an additional $10 credit per month (this is promotion 2, the "trade-in" promotion), making the phone free. The terms are very clear and was confirmed by the store at the time of purchase.

I bought a Google Pixel and also traded in a Samsung Galaxy S6 on Dec. 19. The rep at the store confirmed this device would be free after the two promotions.

I  received promotion #1 fairly fast, which shows up as a $17 credit monthly. However, I still do not see the $10 trade in credit. I have called at least 7 times, each time the rep is confused and puts me on hold forever to figure out what promotion I'm talking about. I've also been told "the two promotions are not stackable"; "Our trade-in department is backed up"; "We don't see your trade-in"...etc. On 3/31/17, a rep was finally able to figure out everything. She called the store I traded in at and confirmed they never processed the trade-in, and the phone should be free. She put in a trade-in escalate form.

However, I'm STILL not getting the credit. I called again and was told the form was reviewed and corporate said "the $409 promotion has already been applied". WHAT??!!! I know that! I'm talking about the 2nd promotion, the trade in!!! I'm now back at square one, trying to explain to every rep my situation and being on hold for hours on end.

I've been a Verizon customer for 10+ years, and the way Verizon treats its customers is disgusting. Please apply the trade in credit ASAP!!!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Still no trade-in credit 4 months and 7 phone calls later!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

summerluv-

As a consumer myself I love taking advantage of deals and promotions. Especially ones that save me hundreds of dollars. I absolutely understand your frustration and am disappointed that we have let you down. Your 10+ years of loyalty has not gone unnoticed. I'm on the scene & eager to help right away. I sent you a private message to your community inbox. Can you please respond there so I can provide more personalized support?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

sastone75
Miembro

If you get it fixed let me know. I've been getting the run around since december too. To make it worse, I work for best buy and have a concession account with verizon or for those that don't know what that means a 3rd party verizon employee account. I can't even call the regular *611 or 800 #. No one is fixing it and in fact they've made it worse. I've been with them since it was alltel and then verizon so over 15 years. It's crazy.

0 Me gusta

summerluv
Miembro

This is still not fixed. A CS reached out to me here three weeks ago offering help. But I haven't heard back from her ever since.

I've had Verizon for 15 years, and now have 3 lines with them. I'm seriously questioning why I stay with them.

0 Me gusta