cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Start Unlimited and 4gb limit cap?

bintt89
Miembro

I have start unlimited data plan. But I am seeing I used 1.96gb out of 4gb in data hub. What is 4gb limit in here? I thought i  am unlimited as long as not streaming videos more than 480p. I am really confused of 4gigabytes limitation thanks

0 Me gusta

Re: Start Unlimited and 4gb limit cap?

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's concerning that you see implications of a cap on unlimited data, given your plan, bintt89. You reached the right place for some expert help. We'll need to get some non-public information to better assist you. We've sent you a Private Note to continue.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

jav6

@vzw_customer_support @georges_vzw  That seems like a question that other Forum Community members might be interested in knowing the answer.  Please respond with an answer publicly.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

BBKing2020
Miembro

I believe you are confused by the term "Unlimited 4G LTE Data" 

4G LTE is just the name for banda ancha móvil communication for Dispositivos móviles and data terminals, based on the GSM/EDGE y UMTS/HSPA technologies

Usually 4G LTE speed is fast and should be enough to stream 1080p videos but it's not the case at Verizon

Your data plan is unlimited and there is no cap no matter you use 5 gb/month or 500 gb/month. However, speed will slow down to 2G speed during congestion which I feel I experience it the most of the time. 

0 Me gusta

jav6

@BBKing2020  Where do you see any mention of 'Unlimited 4G LTE Data' in this post?  The OP's question was regarding the limit shown in the data hub:

"But I am seeing I used 1.96gb out of 4gb in data hub. What is 4gb limit in here? "

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

Hmeredith
Miembro

I am seeing the same thing, and already experiencing slowed service when I have only used 4.01 GB of data during my billing cycle. I was told this would not happen until I went over 21 GB of data. Terrible experience since switching to unlimited. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are very sorry to hear about the slow data speeds that you are experiencing, Hmeredith. We will be more than happy to go through some steps to make sure that your data speeds are working as expected. How long has this been happening? Are you able to use calling and text messaging okay? What is the city and intersection that this is happening in? BrettA_VZW

0 Me gusta