cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Splitting The Bill function removed?

Miembro

I was just about to get a brand new iPhone for my nephew, add a new line to my account, and switch to unlimited. This is because Verizon told us we can split the bill.  My nephew MUST have the bill in his name for residency purposes, even though I would still be the one actually paying for it.  Now, with this feature removed, we are going to have to change over our plan to another company that WILL split the bill. I have been with Verizon for 15 years and I have been an excellent, loyal customer.  Now we are going to have to switch to an unlimited plan with a competing company. If this feature is not back by January of 2021 my $3000 per year will be going to T-Mobile.

Highlighted

Re: Splitting The Bill function removed?

Asistencia al cliente

As always, our customer's feedback is much appreciated. As a long-time and valued customer of 15+ years, it saddens us to hear that you're considering canceling your service, and we'd like to continue being your wireless service provider for many more years to come. We'd love for you to upgrade to a new device (For your nephew), add a line to your account (For him), and switch to our Unlimited Plan. You still have the option to split your bill. Please visit our website to view information about this at http://spr.ly/6601GsQSX. Once you've accessed the site, please scroll to #8 (How do I split payments with multiple people on my account?). We're confident that this information will be helpful to you. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Why would you add more workload to the consumer? It is fundamental practice to reduce consumer workload, especially for trying to teach financial responsibility to younger family members. Being able to have an individual login and pay their fair share of the bill is something that should be sought after. And for larger families, how much more cumbersome is it if you need to go line by line telling people what they owe, yet alone to collect it? This is critical functionality that VZ is more than willing to handle considering the premium that VZ customers pay. Disappointing, truly.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

lugo0324, 

It is never our intention to make things more difficult for you! I know it can be frustrating when certain functions change or update on our website or app. We appreciate you reaching out to share your concerns! We will lift up your feedback for consideration, as we are always looking for ways to improve our services and make them easier for you to use. 

Gracias, 

MichelleH_VZW 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I see the point that Verizon may think this gave the account holder a false sense that they are not liable for the full amount. They are the account holder however and all liability is in their name, absurd for them to assume otherwise. The problem arises when the non account holder consistently pays their share and the account holder is habitually late to pay.  Those past due amounts are now part of the larger bill and reflect the account holders unpaid portion, so, to divide that equally among all those on the account Benefits the delinquent party. It was nice when I could see what my total portion was regardless of...

0 Likes