cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Split the bill feature is missing

CHRKET31
Miembro

I used to use the split the bill feature on the website to let my family know their costs.  I cannot find this feature anymore.  The breakdown of the bill has an overall plan cost, then each line individually.  The split the bill function took the overall plan cost and spread it out over the individual lines.  I realize I can do the math, but can you bring the feature back?  Or if it was moved please tell me where it is?  I tried the chat and they said just scroll down but I don't see it.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Split the bill feature is missing

katim_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

WILBOL95,

We value your feedback and understand how something so convenient can be missed when it's no longer an option.  Our Splitting the Bill feature is only an option on current pricing with the new bill design, but not an option when Autopay is set up. I hope this helps provide clarity.

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

CHRKET31, we understand wanting access to this feature. However, we're sorry to say that this feature is not currently avalible.

CecileC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

WILBOL95
Miembro

Can you explain why this feature was removed? It was so helpful. I understand I can divide all the service charges, surcharges, taxes, etc. and come up with the amount each one owes, but there are a couple of things about doing that which are confusing. I would think you would want to keep such a popular feature. There are 4 family members on my account and that feature made it a breeze to figure out who owes what. I hope you will bring it back.

Highlighted

katim_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

WILBOL95,

We value your feedback and understand how something so convenient can be missed when it's no longer an option.  Our Splitting the Bill feature is only an option on current pricing with the new bill design, but not an option when Autopay is set up. I hope this helps provide clarity.

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

funky_zorro
Miembro

Estimado KatiM_VZW,

This feature being removed is very upsetting. It saved me time.

I realize verizon is a business and therefore there must be some financial gain to removing this feature and depriving verizon customers of the timesaving convience that this feature brought.

Can you please create a Verizon ticket to bring this back, possibly for some low monetary agreement with customers who use the feature. $1 a month subscription or something like that.

Cheers,

EAV023
Miembro

where can i find it if i am not on auto pay

Community Manager
Community Manager

EAV023, we apologize as the split bill function is no longer available via the My Verizon app or online My Verizon account. We understand the need for this convenient feature and I myself hope that we bring it back soon. We have no timeframe on if any enhancements will replace this feature.

You can still view your online bill and review the per line charges. Separating the plan cost might be needed in some cases depending on the plan you have. Let us know if you needed any further assistance.

AlanS_VZW

0 Me gusta