Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Someone used my account to buy a $1300 iphone!
Gemini83
Miembro

I happened to see on my Myverizon app that at 1:00 pm that an iphone was ordered and ready to be picked up at the Verizone store in Novi, MI.  I immediately start calling the verizon customer service on my phone,  and the Novi,MI store withbmy wife's phone. (A phone on each ear). I got ahold of a ckerk at the Novi verizon store and she gets my info & assures me that the phone and order will be froze and fraud would be alerted if someone comes to pick up the phone. Meanwhile on the website, i finally get ahold of someone to reset my pin and password plus a fraud claim number. 

I end both conversations will a sound mind and assurance that the matter would be ove . I'm an anxious person so i still am checking my Myverizon app to see if the phone disappears. INSTEAD, 2 hrs after my call and customer suppert chat, it now changes from "waiting for pickup", to "has been picked up"!! Audio changed was the location! Now it wasn't Novi, but Grosse Point, MI.  I then call them and tell then everything that happened and the guy sounds very solomn as he tells me that the $1300 will be coming out of his personal paycheck for handing the phone over. 

Now I'm wondering how all this happened? Will i still be charged? Will my bill go from $125 to $305 per month as the receipt says?? Will i lose my device dollars? Will i still keep my upgrade value or now have to wait? Will this happen again? I never share my info with anyone. My wife and i also never use apple product . I feel very violated and this ordeal has taken alot of time out of my day and possibly more. I still haven't heard from fraud either. 

0 Likes