cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Smart phone data promotion and plan not correct

Miembro

Hi.  We are not getting the plan we signed up for and the free data promotion.  Our bills are coming through at $238.45 and should be under $200.00, actually around $180.00. 

Before October we were month to month with one smart phone.  We traded that phone in for a credit (which the forum helped us get) and selected the 1GB plan Unlimited Talk & Text plan.  There was also to be an additional 1GB of data free for each smart phone.  This was competitive with the other carriers and close to our goal of an $150.00 a month bill.  The current bill says we have the Verizon Max 6GB on the I6 0311 phone and 2GB plans on the other two.  Unfortunately I did not keep all the screen prints from our order but have one from 9/28 showing $417.32 due on equipment and monthly billing of $170.00.

Don't know if this is germane but...  Some time after ordering we discovered that the other two phones that were in stock were being held to ship with the back ordered I6.  When we inquired we were told that shipping separately might affect discounts so we declined.  We were disconnected during the process and so spoke with two different Associates, Rich and Sabrina. 

Can someone here help get this resolved and us back on budget?

Thanks, CAT0706

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Smart phone data promotion and plan not correct

Líder Sénior

That sounds a bit more complicated than most on the forums could answer given it is an order and a monetary amount.  I'd suggest calling Verizon, not chat, not fourms.  That would be the fastest way.  Just use patience and reserve because now you'll be on your 3rd or more rep and communications get easily confused.  Just be clear and make it easy for them to understand.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

That sounds a bit more complicated than most on the forums could answer given it is an order and a monetary amount.  I'd suggest calling Verizon, not chat, not fourms.  That would be the fastest way.  Just use patience and reserve because now you'll be on your 3rd or more rep and communications get easily confused.  Just be clear and make it easy for them to understand.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Yeah the plan is wrong you need to be on the More Everything Plan and then have the rep pulled the promotion from the day you upgraded to get the data added as promised. The 1gb is not compatible with your current plan that allows the max data pkg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Verizon Support,  I located an email from 9/29 with the data and plan info.  If you can provide an email address I will forward it.  It was not pastable here.  Thanks, CAT0706

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello CAT0706!

We can definitely help you with this issue. I am sorry to hear that your bill is not affecting what you had originally expected. Please reply to my Direct Message for additional assistance.

Gracias,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Hi MichelleH_VZW.

I just received another bill for $238.  Have you had any luck in getting us our 1GB plan with the 2 GB promotional data?  Why did we get slammed with the 6GB plan what happened to the promotional data?  Also what about a credit for the overcharges we have had to pay the last few months?  We don't need or want the 6GB plan.  Please reply to my email on file.

Thanks, CAT0706

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

When you said Verizon Max plan, it reminded me of when I was on month to month Unlimited data plan and they offered me 6GB Max plan to get onto Edge.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Call the loyality department.  They helped me. 866.471.5508.  Tell them you are not happy about this and are thinking about cancelling unless there is a better with what you where offered. They should find you stuff.

Let us know what you learned. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Sounds like you need to change your plan to the MoreEverything plan with 1GB of data ==> 3 smartphones $120 and 1GB $40 = $160 plus any extras/tax/etc.  You can make this plan change yourself at www.verizonwireless.com. If you are looking to get credit for the 1 or 2 months when this plan should have been in place - call customer care, plus you will need to contact customer care to see about getting the bonus data you were offered.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

MichelleH_VZW,

The bill is due 2/11?  Can you help get this resolved?  CAT0706

0 Likes