cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Smart Rewards expiration-All my points will be waisted

Jadebear11
Miembro

I have just under 200k smart rewards points.

All of the auctions end in a much larger amount. All of the items available for purchase require both points and real money except the local deals (which is usually under 1000 points per item).

How am I supposed to spend 200k smart rewards points by the program expiration date (11/1/17) when the only option other then to spend money (which is not much of a reward but instead a marketing and sales tactic) is to spend 1000 or less at a time on local deals?

I do not feel very rewarded!!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Smart Rewards expiration-All my points will be waisted

sls2111
Miembro

Verizon is a snake, what do you expect. This should be illegal.

LisaRashley
Miembro

you can ALWAYS get into the awesome sweepstakes!

0 Me gusta

MPLY01
Miembro

the points program is a sham, you can 'buy' the products they offer, cheaper most anywhere. They have nothing, Heck I've got 300K+ points and can't get a [Removed] thing for them. Verizon service has gotten worse and worse, the people in their offices are snobs at the very least, sure they are knowledgeable but if you don't have the top of the line equipment you're hurried along... Keep your FAKE REWARDS, You have no intention, it seems, in providing value anymore.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

Getting mad over a program that never worked to begin with. A program that nobody ever used. A program that you had to do NOTHING to join. A program that give you an arbitrary number of points to redeem on stuff that nobody wants.

Why does any company even have to offer a rewards program?

0 Me gusta

KCGREen
Miembro

I've been a Verizon customer for years and have been (supposedly) accumulating points since whenever.  Since I"ve never used points for anything I now have a grand total of 227,000 points - whoop-dee-dee!  That's enuf points to bid on a...            ...staple remover. 

This morning I noticed an espresso machine (an item I would never want or need) was up for auction, with the latest bid at 1.3 million points.  Are you kidding me?  I'd have to LIVE two lifetimes to accumulate that many points.  Who are these people?

sprmankalel
Leader

The WHOLE thing is worthless.

The point of the dang Smart Rewards program was to make people who feel like they need a reward (other than good quality service) for patronizing a business feel like they're getting something.

Personally, I would be happy if they did away with the program completely and focused their time and energy on something useful that didn't include kowtowing to customers who will never be happy with anything.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

swright69 We are sad to learn that you are unhappy with the free promotion we are offering. We are always working on new offers for our customers. Your opinion is appreciated and we will forward it to the appropriate individuals.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

MPLY01, we definitely appreciate your feedback regarding the smart rewards program. We have listened to you guys and used that feedback in order to create a better program. Check it out here > http://vz.to/2weXviO

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

ptski
Miembro

Yes- I have not used them at all for over 2 years, and they STILL will not even amount to 1/5 of the cost of a wlagreens $25 gift card. (Over 117 000 points) Most idiotic pretend-reward program EVER!!!!!!

0 Me gusta