cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Signing into an account with a suspended line

catel
Miembro

I have an account with 4 lines. My personal line is currently suspended. I would like to log into my account to pay the bill for the lines that are not currently suspended. I am unable to log in with my mobile phone number, but it says I may use my userid as an alternative. However, when I enter my userid it is saying that I'm not registered. When I try to register again it says my user id and phone number are already registered. Can somebody please resolve my issue so I can pay my bill?

¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Signing into an account with a suspended line

MiiHere
Leader

You could attempt to pay your bill here:

Verizon Wireless - Cobros - Página de ingreso

I realize it's not collections, but it's the only way I know how to pay a bill without actually logging in OR using the Verizon App on your phone, but because your line is suspended you wouldn't have access to it.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

MiiHere
Leader

You could attempt to pay your bill here:

Verizon Wireless - Cobros - Página de ingreso

I realize it's not collections, but it's the only way I know how to pay a bill without actually logging in OR using the Verizon App on your phone, but because your line is suspended you wouldn't have access to it.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Help has arrived, catel. I can imagine the frustration you are having not being able to log in and pay your bill. If you are traveling abroad you can log in via wifi into your MyVerizon application. Another option is to pay your bill by going to verizonwireless.com/paymybill. This will require you to have your account number. If you still have issues with paying your bill you can contact us at 800-922-0204 to make a payment.

RobinD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta