cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Sick and tired of the lies and not helping or promises not kept from customer care! Have called twice a week since December!

abail290
Miembro

Sick and tired of the lies and not helping or promises not kept from customer care! Have called twice a week since December!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Sick and tired of the lies and not helping or promises not kept from customer care! Have called twice a week since December!

About what?

Re: Sick and tired of the lies and not helping or promises not kept from customer care! Have called twice a week since December!

dad_of_2

I was wondering the same thing...What's going on?

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

abail290,

We do not like to hear that your concerns have not been resolved. We would love to assist you right here. Our goal is to provide world class customer service and I am sorry that has not been the case thus far. Please provide details of what is going on.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Dodge2007
Miembro

Going thru the same thing now since mid November no one there does anything but look for ways to just get you off the phone knowing you will just call back because we work hard for our money and should not have to pay when a  computer system decides to just drop charges on our accounts have talked directly to manager after manager and still nothing has changed out of countless hours with customer service it's just a complete waste of time

0 Me gusta

Take LindseyT_VZW up on the offer, maybe things will get resolved or at least some questions answered. You never know.

0 Me gusta