cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Share Name ID-This device is not compatible with Share Name ID

poetal
Miembro

My business account will not allow me to change the SHARE NAME ID for outgoing calls. It says "This device is not compatible with Share Name ID. Your Share Name ID has not been updated."

I am the account owner/manager. It is under a business account not a consumer account, if that matters. It's not working on iPhones nor Androids. ¿Alguna sugerencia?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Share Name ID-This device is not compatible with Share Name ID

Community Manager
Community Manager

I can understand the importance of modifying your caller ID service. We have provided instructions for changing this information for business accounts.

1. Log into My Business (MB).
Manage Account > Under Product Tools select View all> Name ID Services > Share Name ID (Tab).

2. Select the line that you wish to subscribe and add the feature.

3. Customize the Name, Number or Logo on the Company Name ID tab. Account Maintenance > Custom Applications > Name ID Service

4. Select the line to be customized, then select the Edit Selected button.

5. Enter the Full Display Name (up to 30 characters) and/or Short Display Name (up to 15 characters) then select the Submit Changes button.

6. Confirm changes by selecting the Submit changes for lines button.

7. Select Add Custom Number, if you wish to enter a custom number.

8. Select Add a Custom Number button.

9. Enter the Custom Number then press the disk icon to save entry.

10. Custom Number entry is confirmed and press OK.

If additional support is needed please reach out to our Business Support Team. Our Business Support Team can be reached at 800-922-0204.

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

bmoore100
Miembro

Manage Account > Under Product Tools select View all> Name ID Services > Share Name ID (Tab) 

The Share Name ID (TAB) does not exist

0 Me gusta

Fousthvk
Miembro

Same problem..

0 Me gusta