cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Several issues = unhappy customer

Miembro

I am on a 4GB plan. I just signed in to find that your pricing has changed.  My plan cost went down $10 per month, woohoo!!  Except you didn't bother to tell me that.  I was told that I need to ASK for the lower cost, as do your 10 MILLION other customers.  You also won't refund me the $10 difference for last months service (price change went into effect 2/5/15).  Pretty shady, Verizon, but it sure is an easy way for you to literally make potentially millions of dollars more on unsuspecting users.

Not cool.

Also, YOUR WEBSITE IS CONSISTENTLY SLOW.  And I mean nearly unusable.  Every single time I sign on, regardless of computer, laptop, device, location .... Surely I am not the only person who notices this?  It's been that way as long as I can remember and I've been a customer for at least a decade.  What is the deal?  How can that not be a priority for your company?

Furthermore, I need to make an adjustment to my account, BUT I CAN'T because your site is having difficulties.  One of the people on my account has gone over their monthly data limit, but the page where I access and update that data has been DOWN for nearly 24 HOURS.  How is that an acceptable level of service?  I have a phone that is all but unusable and Verizon is not giving me the ability to change that, and when I asked customer service for help, they told me "that is a setting only the customer can change."

I have never been more unhappy with your company and service.  It's almost like you're chasing me away.

Time to check out T-Mobile, I guess.

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Several issues = unhappy customer

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate your loyalty beastmode! I have sent you a private message. Please reply at your convenience so we can review your account.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

BeastMode wrote:

I am on a 4GB plan. I just signed in to find that your pricing has changed.  My plan cost went down $10 per month, woohoo!!  Except you didn't bother to tell me that.  I was told that I need to ASK for the lower cost, as do your 10 MILLION other customers.  You also won't refund me the $10 difference for last months service (price change went into effect 2/5/15).  Pretty shady, Verizon, but it sure is an easy way for you to literally make potentially millions of dollars more on unsuspecting users.

If you are paying the EXACT same as you were before the plan cost was lowered, how is Verizon making MORE from you? I would think they are making the SAME from you. Verizon does not change your plan without action on your part and that is why you must ask for the new price. I certainly don't want Verizon to automatically change my plan cost if they raise their prices and they DON'T because of their policy requiring me to ask for a switch to the new pricing structure. Works both ways.Smiley Happy Fortunately, it appears you are now getting the new lower price.

Verizon's site speed seems to be fine on my end. Possibly it is with your ISP or your computer. I am able to make changes online to my account without any problems and do so whenever I need to.Smiley Happy

Good luck with the new provider.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks for your concern.  I'll choose not going to engage in a debate with you regarding my Verizon plan and woes.

Regarding the Verizon website speed, as stated in my original email, it is slow. It has zero to do with my ISP or the device I am using to connect.  It is slow on several home computers, over wireless or wired.  It is slow on several laptops and I have used those in multiple states during travel.  It is slow at my work location on a laptop (wireless) or on a desktop (wired).  Perhaps our definition of fast/acceptable differs.

Regarding making changes to my account, I can also do that as needed (while I suffer through my definition of a brutally slow website), however the Data Usage settings screen was not available for my use for nearly 48 hours.  I have screenshots and error messages.  I was unable to change data settings on a phone that had surpassed it's data limit.  This resulted in the phone not being able to use any data (unless over wifi) during that time. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

You are correct, our definition of fast/acceptable may differ. When ANY page on Verizon's website loads on my computer in ~1 second or less, I define that as being acceptable.Smiley Happy

A phone CAN use data after it has surpassed its data limit. As long as you increase your data allowance to a suitable level before your billing cycle ends, it will not matter and you will not incur any overages. You do not have to increase your data allowance before you use the data, simply do so before your billing cycle ends. You can also do so on the phone itself with the MyVerizon app and/or over the phone with a CS agent. When doing so to keep from getting overage fees, just make sure you have the change backdated to the beginning of your current billing cycle.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

~1 second is definitely acceptable!  For me, It is several to 10+ seconds for me.  Perhaps something to do with my account data, who knows?  Verizon surely doesn't.

I just signed in.  From username screen to password screen, 2 seconds.  From pwd to homepage, over 4 seconds. From homepage to FamilyBase page, over 10 seconds.  From FamilyBase to the 'Controls' page, 1 second.  From there to the homepage, 1 second.  From homepage to My Bill, 2 seconds.  From My Bill to My Devices, 4 seconds.

Since I've commented on this to Verizon a couple of days ago, the speed does seem improved in some places, with some pages being blazingly fast (at least right now).  There are some glaring exceptions.

I have the phone in question set to shut off data when it hits a certain limit.  It hit that limit and therefore the data shut off.  I could not access the feature to allow more data.  I did only try on a PC/laptop (as opposed to an app on my phone, for example).  I will look into the Verizon app, thank you for the suggestion. Also, I chatted with a CS rep and they specifically told me that they were not allowed to change that setting for me ... "that is something only the customer can change."  I'd show you the transcript, but that's ANOTHER problem with the Verizon website.  On a few occasions over the years (literally) I have chosen to send a transcript of my Verizon chats to my email (a gmail account) and the email *never* arrives, so I never have any proof of my online chats with Verizon reps.  Yes, I have checked the spam and junk folders.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

My husband and I happen to be very upset with our service this past week. First, my iPhone 5c for the number ending in 6336 had a malfunction.  I called tech support about it and at first they tried saying I wasn't covered under the manufactured warranty any longer.  Well I advised the customer service associate that I was pretty sure I didn't have that particular phone for even a year yet so I was sure the warranty was not expired after all. After she looked into it she stated that sure enough my warranty wasn't going to expire until after May 29th of 2015.  So long story short I had not had the phone for over a year.  I do pay insurance every month in the case that it was ever lost or stolen, but in this case it was neither.  The phone just simply did not want to work for me.  I could hear everything, but was unable to view anything on the screen as well as try to remember where to swipe it when my alarm would go off.  I literally had to wait for the phones battery to deplete in order to no longer hear the alarm go off.  I called tech support and we tried a couple things, which didn't work.  They determined I needed a new phone.  Then they informed me the is a cash only hold on my account or whatever the cash only thing is called. I was shocked because we have been with Verizon since before 2000.  Before Eric, my husband, and I were together I was with Verizon after they purchased or took over the other cell phone company I was with. It was called Cellular One or something along that line.  Eric and I have done a lot of business with Verizon and I would really hate to leave after so many years of being a valued customer.  These past few months I no longer feel valued.  I guess it is because I found out that they stuck us on a cash only plan.  I had been paying cash a couple of months at the kiosk machine at our Verizon store, but that was because it was my choice.  We had put a stop payment on a payment and before that I asked our bank to return a payment because the wrong about was being drafted from our checking account.  The bank ended  up giving me a waiver to sign to stop all payments from being made too Verizon.  The factor was not just because of the wrong amount trying to be withdrawn, but also because we used our debit cards at home depot and target, which someone compromised some system so our bank decided to send all their customers new cards to those who made purchases with their cards at these two places. On Wednesday, May 6th I called customer service and was transferred to tech support and then to financial services.  Financial services decided to lift the cash only factor off our account for a couple days so that tech support could send me a replacement phone.  All was good and my faith in Verizon was starting to return until I went to use that phone and learned it wouldn't hold a charge.  I called tech support again and they determined the phone would not hold a charge.  Basically the phone, which was supposedly a new one was a lemon or in other words junk.  That was totally not my fault.  I opened the package and did everything I was to do in order to activate it.  Then of coarse it wouldn't charge or even hold a charge.  The guy from tech support said that he would send a replacement one out.  He said that since Financial Services uplifted the cash only thing on the account that they would more than likely do it again.  I figured why not because it wasn't my fault Verizon sent a broken or crap phone.  Then I decided to do a follow up call today, Monday, May 11, 2015 to ensure everything went through and that my phone was on the way.  I was told "NOPE" because they don't send out phones on the weekend.  Then I tried to talk to them all over again, explaining the stinking issue again, but having more to add to it because of the junk replacement phone that was sent to me.  I was treated like it was my fault and it's not.  Unless being a loyal Verizon customer is a problem.The female representative said she would get back to me and that she would have to try to get the okay from financial services to lift the cash only issue again.  I was later notified that they declined it.  My first thought was how stupid especially since it was okay before.  It wasn't like I was asking for this problem to occur so soon.  Verizon sent me a nonworking phone so I figured they would take the appropriate steps to correct the problem.  I guess I was wrong.  My question is why the heck did they do it the first time then.  If they were going to do it then they better well have done it to make things write after it was only two-three days after the first replacement order.  Really what point are you trying to make? Is it just a one time courtesy? Well to let you know that courtesy didn't count and was a total flop that brings negative points or customer service ratings now.  Why is that?  Well because you tried to correct something by doing the right thing, but the company failed to produce or send out working equipment for that order, which in my terms made the order void.  Someone in the company needs to brush up on the rules of who is responsible when such events occur.  You do it once that's one thing, but if the order was a flop then make it right.  It is not like it was a different order being placed.  It all stemmed back from the first order, which wasn't taken care of properly.  Really makes me wonder if those running the business or the head of the department took business ethics in school as well as principles of marketing.  Those classes are vital as they describe who is responsible in situations like this.  Well I happened to take those classes and the big mistake you guys made was first going forward with the first order, which was actually a form of courtesy, but that order didn't work out and there was a problem.  Since there was a problem it should be Verizon's responsibility to ensure the problem was corrected in a professional  manner. Really how do you expect to keep customers by sending them new phones that don't even hold a charge or work properly? If you are going to implement a clearance once by temporarily removing a cash only placement then you better do it again until the problem is fixed or resolved.  It would be totally different if a month had passed or so, but this was all about the same case meaning the same scenario.  The original phone was never replaced properly like the reps, financial reps, and tech support ensured it would be.  In order to be a top notch company you need to implement integrity and a complete system of regulations that are consistently followed. Companies who don't follow through with their implemented code of ethics, corporate values or company integrity policy do succeed and end up being driven out by those who rise above and meet all guidelines.  Verizon definitely showed me this past week how they have changed for the worse and that they are taking business manners in a different direction, which could possibly be detrimental to the company.

Best Regards and Hope you can overcome these negative trials and find employees who make better decisions for your business.

KSJ from NE

0 Likes