cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Servicio

DisgustedinMA
Miembro

Please help me understand how this company stays in business.

On the telephone with them since 10 ish tonight activating my voice mail.  Tech after tech cannot fix it.  I wait over 40 minutes on hold and he disconnects me around 11:45 pm.  Tech calls house phone and says call the 800 number which of course will not service you after 11 pm.  No call or email or text to my cell phone to attempt to finish the service.  I now have to take another hour or so out of my work day tomorrow.

How can they operate like this?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Service

Nunnsy
Miembro

Such a terrible awful company. I've been shuttled around to so many reps it is ridiculous. I spoke directly with a rep just now who wanted to shuttle me to technical support. I asked her directly: is he going to tell me anything different from the fact that THERE IS NO SERVICE IN MY AREA, which the Verizon store should have told me, and she wouldn't answer. So he told me I would not be getting service. And the solution: I pay for a $250 extender, after MONTHS of already paying for no service, while reps strung me along with more "troubleshooting." Verizon should send me a free extender. This is grotesque. You have just taken my money and given me no phons service for months.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Our #1 goal is to get you the service you pay for Nunnsy. I'm so sorry that you have had months of service issues with no information about a resolution. Did we file a trouble-ticket for yoru service issues with our tech support representative? This would be a step is our investigation about service issues and what we need to do next to help locate a resolution.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

macmanjpd
Miembro

I'm in a similar situation. We have three lines on Verizon wireless, we can't even use our phones in our House, it is ridiculous, texts only work maybe 50% of the time, and if I am on a call outside and walk inside the call immediately drops. Same response from tech support, need to BUY a network extender. Really, after spending over $2500 for service last year- I need to spend MORE just to receive the proper service. Unacceptable.

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

What's your zip code? Sounds like all lines have trouble indoors? Is it a newer area/house or older? Brick?

0 Me gusta

macmanjpd
Miembro

The zip code is 17579. It is a wooded rural area the house is not brick. It

has been a long time problem, but it has been worse since the

implementation of 4g lte.

I really think It is a coverage issue, we are on top of a hill, so maybe

that's it??

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

I haven't been able to look up your zip on the map, but things like woods, or what's being built around you and the tower will cause interference. Before 4G you could get 3G which if you feel you'll get that better and it worked better then switch your network to Lte/CDMA.

0 Me gusta

macmanjpd
Miembro

That's not what I meant, 3g is still bad, but 4g is worse. And typically it

is no signal, or 1 bar of 1x.....

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

Do you ever get extended service?

0 Me gusta