cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Service connections/ disconnections

Miembro

Please tell me how you allowed my "mother in law" to call and either impersonate my late Partner of 14 years Who just died 24 hours ago.. or lie to you so you would disconnect our family service leaving me and our family of with no phone? I'm going through chemo and this was the number the hospital has for my appointments. I had to go get new service today because your team couldn't help me either turn it back on or put it in my name. If you have questions on the bill call his mother since you allowed her to cancel an active and paid up account.. ps.. I'm also calling the police and filing a complaint against her. Her name is Franki Tipton or when she called you Franki Shank. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Service connections/ disconnections

Expert

Was your late partner the account owner? Is it possible the account pin was still the last four digits of their social security number? Was it possible your mother-in-law had power of attorney? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Nope, no power of attorney, her name is almost the same as his. Even when I went into Verizon today, they didn't understand how she did it. They told me nobody should be able to inactivate the account, but the holder. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

She must have been able to guess the account pin number to verify they have access to the account. The account pin usually starts out as the last four digits of the account owner's social security number until the account owner chooses to change the pin. As their mother, she would have likely know her children's social security numbers. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes