cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Sent in phone, never received credit.

jguerra
Miembro

I don't know how many times I have called CS at this point. I am absolutely disgusted and frustrated. Every time I call it's an endless loop: Customer Care says talk to Financial Services, and Financial Services says to talk to Customer Care.

We did an iPhone 6 upgrade on one of our lines in October (at Costco), and were told to mail in the prior phone (iPhone 5). We were not given any packaging for this. I called CS several times, and they claimed they were sending me a label and packaging so I could return the phone. They never sent a box, just a small plastic bag that couldn't be used for shipping. No label, either.

Several calls later a rep told me I should have used my own packaging and that we can get a shipping label at a Verizon store. We went to the Verizon store, got the label, and sent the phone back to Verizon. Tracking shows that the phone was delivered November 9th. Got charged $199 for non-return of equipment on November 19th. I was told to file a dispute with Financial Services, so I did that.

Every time I call, they ask for the tracking number. I have given them the same tracking number 3-4 separate times now. They can see that the phone was delivered, but they "can't find" what happened to the phone after that. Why is this my problem?

I've called many times to try and get this charge removed. In November, I was told the credit would take 2-3 weeks. In early December, I was told it would still be "a few weeks". In another phone call, I was told it would take 2-3 months. Another time they said 3 billing cycles. When another account admin called, he was told 60 days. We are now in January with no credit in sight. Why is it impossible to get an honest, consistent answer from your CS reps?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Sent in phone, never received credit.

Community Manager
Community Manager
jguerra,

I would like to start by apologizing that you have had to go through all of this. It is certainly not an experience we would ever want for you. I have sent you a Private Message so I may look further into this for you.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
jguerra,

I would like to start by apologizing that you have had to go through all of this. It is certainly not an experience we would ever want for you. I have sent you a Private Message so I may look further into this for you.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

jguerra
Miembro

Christina was able to look at my account and fixed it immediately... thanks so much!

0 Me gusta