cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Second time with Verizon, worst decision of my life.

nurse2015
Miembro

I was a valued customer with Verizon a few years ago and then after a while I switched to a prepaid service so that I could pay my way through nursing school. I decided to give Verizon another try and rejoined back in July and I can honestly say this was the WORST choice I made. My calls continue to drop ALL the time. I literally have to stand OUTSIDE in my yard in the cold to be able to talk to my boyfriend who is in the military. I have been offered a "discount" on a network extended and still would need to pay $175-$200 but with all the reviews I have read, I don't even think I want to give it a try. I would just throw more money to this company that they don't need. 

I just want out of my contract so I can go to Virgin Mobile where their service is 1,000 times better, affordable and their customer service actually resolves issues instead of doing nothing for you. This is honestly the worst service I have received. The coverage map even says I should be 100% covered with NO problem. I do not want to pay the $350 ETF and do not feel that with my circumstance, I should not have to pay $350.

Worst choice ever. Worst service ever. Please do not try and "make it right" by offering me stuff. I made my mind up and I want out of my contract.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what did you do?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Second time with Verizon, worst decision of my life.

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is not the type of experience we wanted you to have with us the second time around, nurse2015. As our customer we want you to know that we take dropped calls very seriously and we want to look into the matter a little further.

Have we already had a resolution ticket filed to have an engineer check the area and tower(s) for you?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

What phone do you have? It may be possible for wifi calling to be activated on it.

It is doubtful you will be able to not pay the ETF but it is certainly worth a try.

0 Me gusta

nurse2015
Miembro

No, there has not been a resolution ticket filed to my knowledge.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

nurse2015
Miembro

I have the iPhone 5C and do not like it at all.

I will be willing to pay $200 to leave, but not the full ETF.

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

The iPhone 6 does have wifi calling capability, not sure about the 5C.

For contracts entered into in July of 2015 for smartphones, you would still be looking at a $350 ETF, not $200.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

nurse2015, the last thing we want is to see you leave. We want the opportunity to make this right for you. What troubleshooting has been done? Please provide details.

NatashaA_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola Nurse2015,

We would be heartbroken if you decided to leave. You deserve happiness with your device and service.  It is our top priority to provide reliable service at all times. It saddens me to hear that this has not been occurring. Lets get this fixed. I have sent you a DM for account review. Please respond to the direct message.

Gracias,
PamelaF_VZW

0 Me gusta