cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Samsung galaxy edge unlock

LivBaldwin
Miembro

I have a Samsung Galaxy Edge + that I added to my service for my husband. The phone is now locked & won't do anything. We've both tried entering the PuK code but it reverts back to asking for a Google account which it won't even recognize. PLEASE HELP. Brand new phone can't even be used due to this glitch.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Samsung galaxy edge unlock

Community Manager
Community Manager

We have the keys that you need, Liv. I just need some additional information so that I know where to start. When you say that "your phone is locked" are you saying that there is a screen lock password on the phone? Where are you attempting to input a PUK code?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

LivBaldwin
Miembro

Everything has been reset. When powering up, the screen asks for a Google email address, then the next screen asks for a first name last name. When that info is entered, nothing happens. The PUK only unlocked the screen. Phone was working fine for a week then just went haywire.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

LivBaldwin, thanks for providing those additional details. If you are unable to bypass the start up screen, I would recommend doing another factory reset. Please click here for instructions: http://spr.ly/6581BnSkW

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta