cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

SHARING THE SAME VERIZON MESSAGES APP ACCOUNT ON TWO SEPERATE CELL PHONES

Miembro

Ok, so I know I can't have two different phones sharing the same number, but can two different cell phones use the same Verizon messages app account? I want to have the messages that I receive on my primary phone also be received on my husband's phone as well. Like my Google Voice account, the messages are received in both mine and my husband's phone. Is that possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: SHARING THE SAME VERIZON MESSAGES APP ACCOUNT ON TWO SEPERATE CELL PHONES

Líder Sénior

No.  One VM account per one phone number.  You'd have to forward those messages back and forth to be in sync.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I'm having same issues with our phones, both get each others messages.  How do I turn it off?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Blackwater71-

Let's get those messages flowing to the right device.  The less you have to worry about the better.  When did both phones begin to receive each others messages?  Have there been any recent changes on the phones?  What is the make/model of the phones?  Looking forward to your response.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes