cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Rollover Data

dbrtke18
Miembro

Extremely frustrated with Verizon, USED CAR sales pitch is  'hey, customer, this plan you get rollover data'!!! Verizon doesn't tell you that unused rollover expire after 1 month!!! This should be said loud and clear to customer at time of purchase of plan. This is like Verizon telling customer you get trade-in value of $300 on your phone, 'used car sales pitch', but leave out the part that if you don't redeem it in 2 days, 7 days, 14 days it expires. Honestly, this is having the customer feel like they have been cheated, because only PART of the rollover plan was mentioned, not everything!!! The beautiful shell game you play how data is used is such a scam! I don't use all my basic core plan data and 'rollover of how VERIZON decides to have it used'. Hey good job you have rollover, next month you feel good of how you manage your data, do this for several months, the very next month that you use all core plan data and .00001 rollover data. Next month SURPRISE, ALL ROLLOVER DATA IS NOW GONE!    

Re: Rollover Data

Ann154
Uso de energía

[removed] If so you could have found the information about the available plans for Verizon Wireless on its website including how the Carryover Data works. You could have also chosen the unlimited plans instead of the tiered plan. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/carryover-data-faqs/

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Rollover Data

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

FYI even continuous carryover/rollover data had limits.  T-mobile capped it at 20 gigs.   AT&T uses the same rollover policy as Verizon.  

Rollover is a cushion so you can use more of your paid data plan.  It’s not a data bank for you to store data for a binge in a future month.   

Carriers are careful to manage the network so that it works well for all, when they need it.  Continuous rollover data would likely be used during summer vacation time for 80% of users, causing network congestion.  

If you need more data for a short term, you can change plans, then change back the following month.  Or chose to allow overage, which might be the cheaper option after any rollover is used up