Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Rollover Data not rolling over

SUEBELL76
Miembro

[Removed]

My issue was;

At 5:30pm yesterday I got an SMS from Verizon that I had 10% Data remaining with 0 days left in my billing period. Which means .56GB of data should roll over today along with the 4GB of data from the plan I purchased.

As of this morning my account shows "0% Data with 30 days remaining" in my billing cycle. So I didn't get the 4GB I paid for, let alone the .56GB carry over.

It makes no sense that my billing cycle rolled over and the Data wasn't reset. No sense. I asked my boyfriend to check his account to see if his plan was also showing 0% Data, but his refreshed like it was supposed to. I feel like this is a tactic for Verizon to trick customers into buying more data, or signing up for a more expensive "unlimited" plan.

discussing moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)

Re: My Verizon is Lying post deleted

kathy65793

Glad to hear you are getting this resolved

0 Me gusta

Re: My Verizon is Lying post deleted

SUEBELL76
Miembro

I don't feel like I'm getting anything resolved. I'm simply waiting for Verizon to flip the switch back to on.

Personally I feel like this is a scheme to "accidentally charge overages" during a "glitch" that most customers won't even notice - thus padding Verizon's pocket, or force people into switching to the unlimited data plan for "only $80"...plus the $20 line fee on top of that, plus your added features, plus the monthly payment for your "upgraded phone" that's worth a mere fraction of what you paid for it when it's time to trade it in.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Rollover Data not rolling over

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

SUEBELL76 wrote:

or force people into switching to the unlimited data plan for "only $80"...plus the $20 line fee on top of that,

It's not "$80...plus the $20 line fee on top of that". It is $65 plus a $20 line access fee with a possible $5 discount if signing up for paperless billing and autopay with a checking acct/debit card for a TOTAL of $80.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Any data that was carried over from the previous billing cycle expires after one month (billing cycle). The carryover data is used last after your regular plan data.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

SUEBELL76
Miembro

Yes, i get that. I had 10% of plan data left on my previous billing cycle as of 5:30pm yesterday.

0 Me gusta

SUEBELL76
Miembro

I'd like to see a screen shot of the My Plan page for the pricing breakdown of the unlimited data plan.

When I signed up for the "New Verizon Plan Med 4GB" it was advertized as $50. It wasn't $35 with a $20 line fee and a possible $5 discount. It's $50 and I was charged the line fee on top of that. Interesting that for only (literally) $10 more I can go from 4GB to all the gigabytes.

0 Me gusta

SUEBELL76
Miembro

[Removed]

For anyone following this thread because they're experiencing the same thing I was told via Chat with customer service that they are experiencing technical issues that is causing the some accounts to not reflect the new data allowances for the new cycles and that they do expec the issue to be resolved by today. Customers will not be charged for additional charges relating to the issue. It was also estimated to be fixed within an hour or two of my correspondence.

discussion of moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

SUEBELL76 wrote:

I'd like to see a screen shot of the My Plan page for the pricing breakdown of the unlimited data plan.

Untitled-1.jpg

Of course that is for 1 line only. For 2 or more lines it would be $110 for unlimited data, $20 line access fees and a possible $10 discount for autopay.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

SUEBELL76,

Oh my! This post certainly caught my attention. I'm sorry that your carryover data didn't carry over. This is never the experience we want for any of our customers. I'm going to send you a Private Message so that I can gather much needed information to further assist you. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue. ¡Gracias!

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta