cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Reward Points

DONNAL8
Miembro

I currently have 10,000 reward points but can't seem to redeem them. I receive a message stating I am not eligible but my account clearly shows 10,000 points on 06.14.2016. Do the points expire if you don't use them right away?

Thanks in advance

Donna [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)

Re: Reward Points

zellerandy

The old rewards program is no longer running.  they have anew program called UP that you sign up for on the my Verizon app. Although it is equally as worthless as the old system.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola Zellerandy,

Your happiness with our services means the world to us. The Verizon Up program is our way of saying Thank You for being an awesome customer. What has you feeling this way about the Verizon Up program? We want to help with any issues that you may have experienced.

Gracias,

PamelaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Donnal8, we want you to be able to use all of your points.  We will take another look at this for you.  Can you provide more information about how you are trying to use the points? Have you enrolled in the Verizon Up program yet? Follow link for more information: http://spr.ly/658382JwL

RalphT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta