cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Return Policy, with Warranty Exchange

Miembro

I purchased a new phone on a financing agreement a week ago. The first phone had some issues with it and I was able to exchange it for a new phone a couple days ago. I didn't pay any restocking fee for this because it was listed as "DOA". Now I'm having second thoughts about this phone and might want to exchange it. I'm still with the 14 days, but I'm not sure if that one warranty exchange counts as the one time youre allowed to switch phones. I don't think it should since it was defective and I didn't pay any restocking fee. Does anyone know if I can still exchange it?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Return Policy, with Warranty Exchange

Community Manager
Community Manager

That information helps tremendously, thanks. With the first device being DOA, you certainly can exchange the current device within the 14 day Worry Free Guarantee period.

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

If you are within the 14 days you will be able to exchange it for a different but you WILL have to pay the restock fee of $35.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

TYLHIE30, oh no! Having two phones with issues is not the way to start off here. I apologize for these troubles. We only offer one return or exchange within the first 14 days. Are you having issues with your second device? If yes, what are the issues? We would need some additional information.

ErinW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

No nothing wrong with the second phone, just thinking of using the one exchange for a $35 fee. Since I did a warranty exchange (which I didn't get charged for) I didn't think that would count.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

That information helps tremendously, thanks. With the first device being DOA, you certainly can exchange the current device within the 14 day Worry Free Guarantee period.

ChrisM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes