cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Restricciones

Miembro

Due to lack of communication, I have had my account LOCKED and RESTRICTED 2 times. One time was a couple years ago, next was July of this year due to THEIR horrible customer service communication. When I call all they say is "sorry there is nothing we can do" knowing clearly I have called and kept MY communication open many times to prevent this crap from ever happening. I have had Verizon a LONG TIME and after today I have called EVERY manager possible because of their mess up and I will find the number to contact the MAIN office, not these dang people who lie to customers. For someone who has a MULTI BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY Verizon sure has crappy employees who LIE to their customers and then the customer service say it is YOUR FAULT!!! This is HIGHLY unacceptable and I demand my account be lifted off of restrictions due to YOUR EMPLOYEES lack of communication and notes !! I demand my calls be listened to where I had FULL COMMUNICATION with your team, if not resolved I will proceed in other action due to the pain and stress that it has caused and make sure that EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD SIMULAR ISSUES GET JUSTICE FOR THEMSELVES!!!! Test me and try me the second time! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Restrictions

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn that your account has been locked and restricted 2 times, Domilynne. You are a valued customer and we are committed to addressing your concerns fully. We need to clarify your concerns further so that we can resolve your concerns.

You mention that your account has been locked and restricted. What exactly do you mean?

Are you not able to access your My Verizon account online (https://www.verizonwireless.com/my-verizon/)?

What specific restriction is on your account?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes