cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Remove the cash only from my account ASAP before I take our 5 phones and IPAD somewhere else??????????????????

sfirewoman65
Miembro

My account is current and I would like to be able to make payments on the website.  I am about ready to change wireless companies.  Do you understand what an inconvenience this is????????

Thank you

Stacy

Message edited for profanity and personal information as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Remove the cash only from my account ASAP before I take our 5 phones and IPAD somewhere else??????????????????

flutterfly8497

Your account may be current now, but obviously there was a recent issue with a returned payment. Most companies are cracking down on bounced checks/payments, and even if you switch if there is a similar issue with your new provider they, too, will likely flag the account as cash only. I think you can also pay with a cashier's check,  which isn't much more convenient than cash only; because of whatever happened to put you on cash only, you have temporarily forfeited the convenience of online bill pay.

View solution in original post

Re: Remove the cash only from my account ASAP before I take our 5 phones and IPAD somewhere else??????????????????

dad_of_2

Did any of your credit/debit cards that you used get declined? When that happens you have to wait for a while before they let you use them again.  (I think it is 6 months, but I am not sure).

0 Me gusta

flutterfly8497

Your account may be current now, but obviously there was a recent issue with a returned payment. Most companies are cracking down on bounced checks/payments, and even if you switch if there is a similar issue with your new provider they, too, will likely flag the account as cash only. I think you can also pay with a cashier's check,  which isn't much more convenient than cash only; because of whatever happened to put you on cash only, you have temporarily forfeited the convenience of online bill pay.

View solution in original post

pherson
Leader

I clearly understand financial difficulties. I don't understand bouncing payments. If you could pay and could explain...ok. if you make a bad payment I have no sympathy. If you take your lines elsewhere that's ok. But I'm led to believe you won't pay the etfs which means you have problems with bills anyway. Best wishes at tracfone.

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Rather than be rude, let's talk facts. 

Cellular companies do credit checks too.  If you have a poor credit score, they may refuse service, or charge a deposit up to $600 per line, to be held for one year.

You might have to replace all your phones to use another carrier.

I Agree it is inconvenient.  I hope you can gut it out and it won't happen again.

pherson
Leader

Are you calling me rude or something? This is the second time.

0 Me gusta

SquidBillyPaul
Miembro

Or were you referring to me? Rude is NOT paying your bill and then blaming

someone else! Give me a break

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

The door comment will probably not be well received.

Save it for the ones who post 20 times that they are right and we are wrong ( filter removed the i word).  Once it's mutual, you can let her have it.

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

UUhg....I am annoyed with auto correct!  Had to edit 3 times. 

Re: Remove the cash only from my account ASAP before I take our 5 phones and IPAD somewhere else????

Angeleyez1117
Miembro

I am a customer of Verizon and have been for a year. Always have kept my arrangements, and everything. Now I have a issue. Me and my spouse thought all charges were automatically made payable to them. We had a issue about 2 months ago where they double charged us so inturn I called and the woman was so rude told me I should pay my Bill's and I lost it because we always have. I was set up on automatic payments and after that phone call apparently they havent been coming out. Now I have a high balance and they seem to not want to help me I am beyond frustrated.. going to see about switching companies and go somewhere else. I am out of work due to injuries on the job and my spouse is taking care of 6 people on one check. I really hope that tomorrow when I go to the store  because now we are on cash only, we have done our dues paying the phones off and we will move on. I hope that the next person doesnt have to go though this as well. God bless 

0 Me gusta