cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Refused phone

Miembro

I refused delivery of a phone recently. Today it was delivered back to Verizon at their Fort Worth location.  I am wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for that phone to come off of my account.  I ordered it under a payment plan and now would like to put another phone on my account but I can't until that refused phone is removed from my account.  Does anyone know how long it'll take?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Refused phone

You need to call and ensure it was received. It is not "on" your account unless you receive it and activate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

That's a great question. Returns such as this should take no longer than a week to process, once received. Do you have tracking info confirming that device has arrived at the Ft. Worth facility? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Yes, I have the FedEx tracking number that shows it was delivered to the Fort Worth facility on 10/20/2016 and was signed for by [Removed] at 9:32am.  As of right now, the contract is still appearing on my account. When will this be removed?

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Still on there today...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

We understand wanting to know when the phone will be processed Calcas88. I did send you a direct message so we can further assist.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

It's been almost 2 weeks since Verizon got the phone back. There is still a contract end date of 2018 showing on my account. When will that be taken off? I refused the phone, you have it back in Fort Worth. I've waited two weeks. Take the contract off of there already!

0 Likes