Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Refurbished phone

Miembro

Why cant Verizon just send me brand new phone this is my 3 stupid Google pixel 3 phone and all I get is tech support will send you refurbished phone there giving me round around will not help me at all. service wise is great but customer service terrible can someone show me a way to get different phone without hassle and paying off the before upgrade

0 Likes

Re: Refurbished phone

Expert

Warranty replacements processed by Verizon Wireless will be refurbished devices per the warranty policy.

A one month old phone is technically a used phone. 

You could have dealt directly with Google on your warranty service and had the phones shipped to Google for repair and if they couldn't repair it they would likely have sent you new phones. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

We want to make sure we explore all options together and get this resolved ASAP.  What issue are you having with your current Pixel 3 phone?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes

Miembro

The phone internet is slow no matter where I'm at the batteries die fast most of the time phone won't respond to anything I do

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

Andrey79, that's definitely not the experience we want for you! We'd like to troubleshoot, and get your device working once again. How long does your battery last from fully charged until it dies? Please visit www.speedtest.net and share your current device speeds, so we can better understand your experience. 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes