Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Refund price issue

noitamin
Miembro

Hola,

I ordered a galaxy s6 edge gold 64gb for a discounted price online and a defective phone arrived sadly. *stuck pixel and rotation problem...

So, I went to a Verizon store to replace the phone.

However, there wasn't the same model in the store so they recommended me to order myself by phone call.

Of course, the Verizon call rep charged the original price, and they said they will release the money once they receive the defective phone.

I had no choice to replace the phone at that time but it was higher price than I bought.

I had a new galaxy s6 edge gold 64gb later and shipped the defective one.

Now, the problem is that they have processed a refund for the discounted price.

I have no idea why I bring back the discounted price...

I've called 611 many times and they said this isn't a common thing so they will call back after they review...

Nobody calls me so far. *even a supervisor promised that she will call...

One of them left this issue to show their supervisor and boss and it's still pending by phone call today.

It's weekend and the 14 days return period is expired on Tue.... I doubt if they wait for it....

They make me so exhausted...

Nobody knows how this is stressful...

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Refund price issue

Snn5
Líder Sénior

I don't understand why you didn't call Verizon for a warranty replacement instead of placing another order.

0 Me gusta

noitamin
Miembro

I was told that it's another way to replace the phone.

And I also explained that this order was for the replacement because there was no same device in the store.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

I think my point was, to replace a phone you don't place another order, you call Verizon to have them send you a replacement and then you return the defective unit in the same box the replacement came in and slap the return label on the box which the replacement and label came in.

Placing another order (with different pricing) just gives you 2 charges for which you have to hoop-hop to get the charges back.  At this pint it sounds like now you have a charge pending for another phone and when Verizon receives the defective you will be credited back, unless they are just putting a hold on the amount on the card/account or are saying they will charge you if you do not return or if they do not receive the defective phone. 

Typically, customers with insurance can have a replacement in 2 days FedEx and no charge or hold is placed.  People without a long-standing account or no coverage might have restrictions placed on them due to length of service or set cost/spending limits. 

Basically, someone started a 2nd mess before cleaning up the first mess.

Nonetheless, good luck, wish you the best.

0 Me gusta