cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Redux membership charge

Miembro

I recently purchased an upgraded phone and my emailed receipt included a charge for a redux subscription. I did not want this and was not told about it. I specifically asked if there additional charges other than the phone and I was told "no". I have been very happy with Verizon customer service, but this time the person I dealt with did not review phone options different screen protectors and cases. I did get the case a protector I wanted as it was the same as my old phone, but he didn't give me a price until it was put on. I will definitely not be returning there. I see lots of people with the same issue, under the circumstances, can this be refunded?

Highlighted

Re: Redux membership charge

Asistencia al cliente

So sorry to hear about your recent experience with purchasing, Tradtke. We certainly never want you to feel this way. Regarding our return policy, here is a helpful video about that process: http://spr.ly/66081LIBA Accessories must be returned within 14 days. Regarding the "redux subscription", can you more details about that subscription? See #2 for how to remove products and services: http://spr.ly/66091LIB7

Does this help out? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes

Miembro

By now it is obvious that this $30 redux scam has become rampant. I see your customer service is feigning ignorance on the matter. I suggest customers report to BBB and also ask credit card companies to reject the scam charges. Shameful scam. 

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We definitely do not want you to feel this way, and it's our priority that we clarify all your concerns regarding the charges and subscriptions associated with your account. We contacted you via a Private Note to continue assisting you.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I was never asked about redux. I was handed my folded invoice after I paid. Thinking I paid for a service fee for them looking at the phone. When I looked at the invoice later. Also was charged $30 for a Ready go premium package. Why would I get these services and not the protection plan....

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I was also told this was a free service included with my $10 activation fee not a $30 "membership". Also from Victra.  This is a scam and verizon should take responsibility for how their 3rd party resellers behave.  When I signed the ipad screen, it was blank.  There was no explanation of the charges and the receipt was emailed later to me. The salesman also asked me which protection plan I wanted for my phone - not whether I wanted one which is a tricky way of making people think they have to have one. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

To be told a service is to be free but to find out otherwise is a concern. We will certainly lift up the feedback. Have you contacted the third party retailer since discovering this? 

0 Likes