cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Redux Single Line Membership?

MISSYLEIGH98
Miembro

I purchased a new phone yesterday and notice i was charged $29.99 for a Redux Single Line Membership. That membership was never discussed nor did i give my permission to have it added. It was added to my invoice without my knowledge. I do not want it! How do i remove it and get a refund?

Labels (1)

Re: Redux Single Line Membership?

Ann154
Expert

Where did you purchase the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

MISSYLEIGH98
Miembro

352 main st Greenville, PA 16125

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Yep  as I suspected. That location is a third party retailer and not a corporate store. That charge is possibly a specific charge pursuant to the retailer's policies.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Verizon Wireless en A Wireless - Greenville PA

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

No one likes getting extra charges Missyleigh98. I would recommend going back to the store and asking what the fees were for. I wish I could do more but it is a indirect store. I hope this helps. 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Kgoog
Miembro

I feel this is a big scam - mine told me I’d see a line item for this but it’s not actually a charge (but it certainly was charged)!  I wasn’t fully paying attention but I will deal with this. 

Stanglover84
Miembro

I agree! I upgraded my phone at Wireless Zone (according to my receipt) but the store front sign says Verizon. I was told about the "free" drying if my phone gets wet. Never informed of a redux membership that I had to pay for and never signed or initialed for it. I was told I had to pay $40 for an upgrade charge. I purchased an Otterbox and Liquid glass with a screen warranty. When she gave me my total I thought it was correct because I thought I was paying the upgrade charge. I didn't have reason to question anything and she put my invoice in the bag. I just seen my bill and the upgrade charge was on it. I thought on no, I already paid that and grabbed my invoice, only to see the redux membership was $29.99 and some other bogus charge of a Ready? GO! Package for $9.99...All of my contacts were linked to my Google account so they pulled in automatically and didn't need any pics transferred cause they were already uploaded to my Prime account. Other stuff of my memory card so not sure what that package was considering it was also not explained, nor did I sign anything for it. I'm calling the store tomorrow but considering numerous "third-party" Verizon stores are doing this I'd say they were trained to do it that way. If I'm not reimbursed I'm going to search for others with the same experience. I smell a class action lawsuit. 

0 Me gusta

Stephct24
Miembro
  • I have the same problem. I bought four phones this past Mother's Day. I just not noticed these charges. It was never discussed  or would I have agreed to it, especially because I have insurance on my phones! 

mssad
Miembro

This also happened to us when we upgraded one of the phones on our Verizon Wireless plan. The local store in Northampton MA looks like an official Verizon store, and it was not until we received and reviewed the receipts we were sent by email that we saw that the "Agent" was Wireless Zone and we had these additional charges for the so-called Ready?Go! Pachage ($9.99) and a REDUX Membership ($29.99). Neither of these added charges were discussed with us, and we did not authorize these charges. These are so-called "Agents" acting in the name of and on behalf of Verizon Wireless, and Verizon Wireless needs to own this deceptive behavior.

0 Me gusta