cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Recently switched to Verizon Plan - device pmt plan not option for iPhone 6s?

Miembro

I recently switched from a loyalty plan to a new Verizon Plan. My phone is eligible for an upgrade. When I tried to pre-order the 6s, the only option for payment through Verizon is to pay full retail. How do I purchase the phone with a device payment plan?

My plan contract ends on 9/22 - could this be why I'm not seeing the option for the payment plan? Do I need to wait a few days?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Recently switched to Verizon Plan - device pmt plan not option for iPhone 6s?

Líder Sénior

You will not see the device payment option until your contract is completed, so on 9/23.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Recently switched to Verizon Plan - device pmt plan not option for iPhone 6s?

Miembro

Well, It's 9/23. My service contract ended yesterday. Signed in this AM to pre-order a new phone and there is still no option for a device payment plan.

I tried chatting with a verizon rep, who told me that I need to sign up as a new customer and port my number to take advantage of the device payment plan. I don't think this sounds right. Can anyone confirm? Is this the only way to buy a new phone with the device payment plan?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Contracts are not offered online.  I believe you can still enter into a new contract in-store, perhaps over the phone.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

When did you first sign up for the loyalty plan? I believe when you sign up for a loyalty plan, you agree to a 1 yr contract. If you were currently under contract on your line and the time left on that contract was less than a year, it would have extended it to 1 yr from that point. Possibly this is why you are not eligible for DPP?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

My contract expired yesterday (9/22) and I was eligible for a phone upgrade

on 9/5.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 9:31 AM, rcschnoor <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Verizon rep is wrong. You don't need to cancel and sign up as new for DPP.  Once your contract is complete, you should be able to get a new phone with DPP. Call CS Or visit store.

0 Likes