cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Receiving bill via email

JerryGarciuh
Miembro

I cannot find in the Verizon UI where to set up emailed bills.  I am not receiving these currently nor am I receiving paper bills.

Can anyone tell me where to set this up in the user interface at Verizon?

TIA

JG

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Receiving bill via email

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Under My Verizon then View Bill, go to edit text/email alerts link at top of page.  You can choose emailed or texted alerts.  You can also check out paperless bills and such under Manage My Account, also within My Verizon on the left side of screen.

View solution in original post

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Verizon does not email bills. They will email you a notification when your bill is ready to be viewed online in your MyVerizon acct.

In your MyVerizon acct, under "Manage My Account", select "Manage Paperless Billing". You will be able to change your settings there.

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Under My Verizon then View Bill, go to edit text/email alerts link at top of page.  You can choose emailed or texted alerts.  You can also check out paperless bills and such under Manage My Account, also within My Verizon on the left side of screen.

View solution in original post

JerryGarciuh
Miembro

Thank you!  Located and updated. 

tailynn1977
Novice

And when you open your my verizon, you can also go into "documents and reciepts" on the left hand side and all your bills and upgrades and what have you from the last 18 months will be there.

Tai