cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Reembolso

cb_young1
Miembro

We recently (8/5/2019) switched 4 lines from AT&T to Verizon at Best Buy (and bought 3 iphones). We were told that there was a promotion going on for a $200 prepaid Mastercard per line. We also were told that this would be automatic and that we did not need to do anything to receive it. There was no paperwork regarding the rebate included in what we got from Best Buy, nor in any of the emails I received after we switched to Verizon. It also is not readily apparent on the Verizon website, even though the last time we were at Best Buy it appeared that this offer had been extended and is still ongoing.

My wife called Verizon around September 9th to check on the rebate, and was told by Verizon that this needed to be applied for, and gave her the URL to do so. When she entered our information, it was denied (past the 30 day due date). She has spent over 3 1/2 hours on two phone calls with Verizon's customer service and rebate center but so far no results. We have also made 2 trips and multiple phone calls to Best Buy, and their regional Vz representative attempted to resolve this with no result.

This rebate offer was one of our prime reasons for switching at that time, and we feel we are owed this rebate as part of our contract. Browsing the community site for the first time today, it appears that others have had problems with Verizon rebates as well. Verizon touts its customer service, but so far I am not seeing it.

0 Me gusta

Re: Rebate

glitchedpixel

Verizon's customer service has nothing to do with Best Buy. The problem was expecting $200 from not doing anything. This isn't exclusive to Verizon either. Several companies will have you submit documents (usually proof of purchase) to get a benefit out of it.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

cb_young1, thank you so very much for coming over to our wireless family. We appreciate your business & we're concerned with what you've shared with us regarding a rebate for a prepaid Mastercard. All rebates do require submission within a certain time-frame. I'm sorry that Best Buy did not provide you with the information needed. With you not purchasing the devices directly from us, we would not be able to rectify this. You will need to speak directly with Best Buy going further about this situation.  AliciaD_VZW

0 Me gusta

Miembro

I am in the same situation, i switched from one carrier to verizon and when i did i was told that i would get a $200 Rebate, well apparently what i wasn't told was that your phone had to cost st least $550! So i guess i am not eligible for the rebate!  I am very disapointed with Verizon and really should have stayed with my old carrier 

0 Me gusta