cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Rebate Runaround!!

GREWOO20
Miembro

I have the same issue. I was told when I changed over I would get 150 for each ported line.  I did everything required,  made 2 phone lengthy calls to Verizon customer service and both reps told me I should get the rebate cards any day, the second rep apologized bc the rebate team was so far behind.  That was on 7-7-18, then on 7-13-18 I received an email saying I did not qualify for the rebate.  After 1 hour call version explained that the rebate ended the day prior to me sending in the regestration emails. I signed up on 4-4, and was told at sign up there was a rebate, and I submitted the rebate on 4-5, the rebate ended on 4-4. The rebate was the primary reson I left my previous carrier and I ended up replacing 3 phones bc the phones i had (samsung s6) were not  compatible.  I feel like it was a clear case of bait and switch,  and I'm very disappointed.   On top of all that I asked the rep today to talk to the next person in charge she said sure, 5 minutes later the rep comes back and told me her supervisor would call me in ten minutes,  he never called. That money was important to me and my family and not getting what I was promised really hurts.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Rebate Runaround!!

NOAh_sunflower
Miembro

It's a total scam. Verizon should be ashamed of itself. I switched 2 phones and I believe I'm owed 300. 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

VOICEOVEREASY
Miembro

I had the same exact situation happen to me.  Does anyone have a good attorney?  I'd love to be part of a class action suit!  Its reprehensible what they are doing!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

VOICEOVEREASY
Miembro

Class Action Suit!  I have the same problem.  Was promised IN WRITING via chat that my rebate would come.  Supervisors never called me back.  Its outright theft and deceit.  Anyone know of a class action attorney we can contact?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

You should review the Customer Agreement. Acuerdo con el cliente | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

flyant
Miembro

They filled out my rebate paperwork, didn't send me my rebate and then claimed that the "Verizon" Sales person filled out my rebate form incorrectly.  If you have a class action suit I would like to join.

0 Me gusta