cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Rate increase for unlimited data?

echoe6
Miembro

So when was verizon going to notify me of the rate increase for unlimited data?  The only way I knew about it was that I happened to come across an article on CNN two months ago.  But did I recieve a communique from Verizon?  NO!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Rate increase for unlimited data?

Ann154
Expert

There was a separate electronic notification that I and other customers received when signing into their MyVerizon account online during that same month as the notice was in the paper bill. One might have missed the fine print on the paper bill, but it was certainly hard to miss the electronic one. I know I certainly didn't. It was a pop message that I had to close before I could do anything else on MyVerizon account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

If the increase was on your current bill, I would suggest checking the bill previous to this one. The notification was in that bill.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

The rate increase "notification" was on the last page in very fine print in the middle of the rest of the garbage on the last page of your October bill. Verizon did not go out of their way to make it very visible or make it known. It is truly a joke how they did the majority of the customers. I think separate notices should have went out to all customers who would be affected by this change. But as many have stated Verizon could honestly care less about it's customers.

Ann154
Expert

There was a separate electronic notification that I and other customers received when signing into their MyVerizon account online during that same month as the notice was in the paper bill. One might have missed the fine print on the paper bill, but it was certainly hard to miss the electronic one. I know I certainly didn't. It was a pop message that I had to close before I could do anything else on MyVerizon account.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

I along with many other customers did not get the notice on our accounts online. I log in at least 1-2 times per month and didn't get that notice. It would have been great if all customers did but that was not the case. I am 1000% certain of that.

bemfield
Miembro

Verizon has long been forcing customers to accept the outrageous increases.  I have three unlimited lines which means an increase of 60.00 per month.  If you are a paperless account, there was never a notice given.  I leaned of the increase from a customer service rep when having him look at my phone.  Its sad that Verizon cannot be honest with the customers and make proper notifications.  Instead they hope that the customers will just pay the bill and be quiet.  Today I received a proper notice that says they are increasing the warranty cost per phone and the deductible is raised from 99.00 to 149.00.  With all of the increases Verizon has helped me decide that it is no longer a viable service.  They have done nothing to retain long term customers and when something is brought up that needs changes, they will promise you a call back, but that call never is received.  Anyone that has concerns should look up Verizon Lawsuits on the internet and you can get a better understand of the legal issues they face and how many lawsuits they have been ordered to pay for violating the law.

Community Manager
Community Manager

bemfield,

This post stopped me in my tracks! We always want to make sure that you have access to your bill online, in order for you to be aware of any increases. With our customers that have paperless billing, you are always able to view a pdf file of your bill each month. The pdf file of the bill did state the unlimited data pricing was increasing. We all know that it is hard to swallow when prices increase & regret to see that you missed this. Your loyalty to us means a lot & are saddened that you are even thinking of leaving us. You mention that the deductible for your phones has increased. Verizon Wireless didn't increase this, the insurance company called Asurion sets the prices for the deductibles. When your phone is lost, stolen or damaged you would be contacting Asurion to file this claim & they set the deductible amounts. I certainly don't want for you to think that Verizon Wireless increased the deductible. I know that hearing this doesn't make it easier. I want to make sure that you are on the best plan available. I'm going to send you a Private Message so that I can gather much needed information. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue. ¡Gracias!

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

i never noticed any description saying price was going up either, didn't have any idea, until i opened my bill and saw it was higher. Didnt know why until i went online and found it mentioned under community forum. i understand price increases, dont like it, but understand. However a 66 percent increase and no notice is what disturbed me. annoyed at the very least.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Did you look at the bills before this particular bill?  The notice was in the bill immediately prior to the increase taking affect. You were notified. You should have also been notified when signing into your MyVerizon account online during the billing cycle prior to the increase. If you didn't open your bills or log in to your account during that time, it isn't Verizon's fault you didn't see the notifications.