cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

RIngtone did not download.

jkc0325
Miembro

So what do I do when I buy a ringtone, they send me the message, it says it was successfully downloaded, but it's not on my phone? I don't want to pay for a ringtone I didn't get.

Any advice?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: RIngtone did not download.

jkc0325
Miembro

I have it now. Thanks for the help :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

TheGreatOne

You can try logging into your verizon online account. Click "my media" and see if you can find the ringtone in there. Re-send it to your phone and save it again. When you save it make sure you select Save as Ringtone.

0 Me gusta

bosslady85

When the text was sent, did you open the message up, press options and save the sound as a ringtone?

0 Me gusta

jkc0325
Miembro

I have it now. Thanks for the help :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

ace768
Miembro

I also downloaded a ringtone from verizon.com yesterday.  it comes as a message saying it was successfully downloaded and directions from verizon.com say to click msg till options comes up and save as ringtone but when i click msg options only offers 'save as people' (aka contact).  wth ?how do i access the ringtone? my phone won't download it but ive paid for it and verizon says its downloaded but i can't access it!

0 Me gusta

Empleado de Verizon

Hi.

You can open the message on your device, select Menu or Options, select Save Sound As Ringtone

Gracias,

0 Me gusta

delta
Miembro

I tried all of the abo e and couldn't find my ringtone.  It did not give me any of the options noted, I have a samsung stratosphere.  The battery is low,does it want to save power, I am just so frustrated.

0 Me gusta

delta
Miembro

forgot to hit the mail button.  so doing this again

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

Hello Delta, I can certainly assist you with your ringtone and get that working for you. First, were you able to find the ringtone in your Messages and save the ringtone? If not, follow estos pasos to save. The ringtone should then be saved to your ringtones in Settings>Sound>Phone ringtone. 

0 Me gusta