cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Questions about added line for BOGO

kaybracon
Miembro

I'm thinking about taking advantage of the BOGO for the Note 9 tomorrow.  However, you have to add a new line.  We currently have 5 lines and could add a line for smartwatch to get the deal.

- Does one of the phones have to be on the added line? Or can I add a line for an existing smartwatch (not currently on the plan) and put both phones on existing lines?

- How long does the new line have to remain in service? 

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Questions about added line for BOGO

Ann154
Expert

One phone has to be activated on the NEW line of service. The new line of service has to remain activated for the entire device payment agreement term of 24 months.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

One phone has to be activated on the NEW line of service. The new line of service has to remain activated for the entire device payment agreement term of 24 months.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Get your Samsung Galaxy Note9 on Verizon and unlock unlimited creativity on the nation’s best networ...

The terms on 8/9/2018:

*Up to $999.99 device payment purchase req’d per phone. 2nd phone of equal or lesser value: Less up to $999.99 promo credit applied to account over 24 mos. w/in 1-2 billing cycles; promo credit ends when balance paid or line terminated/transferred; 0% APR.  New line of service req’d.

Highlighted

kaybracon
Miembro

Thank you Ann!

0 Me gusta