cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Question about my lease agreements...

Novice

Hola,

Some background: I have a multiple lines on my account -- (9 at the moment) and while upgrading/purchasing new devices/etc., my lease agreements no longer match up with devices on my account. My two main phone lines are S7 edge's, however the lease agreements for these devices are on an Ellipsis and and a Gear S2. The agreements on my two main lines are an agreement with an S6 edge and an actual contract (ending 4/27/2017).

My question is, can I move those lease agreements to match their devices? My main concern is that at 50% of the device agreement, the two S7 edges are eligible for an upgrade; but, since they're tied to a tablet and a watch, that's not going to be possible with that current configuration.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gracias,

Scott

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Question about my lease agreements...

Novice

From what I understand you cant swap agreements unless one of the lines doesn't have a current agreement on it or they are out of contract.

0 Likes

Novice

Thank you. I'd still like hear from an official Verizon rep on this question, please.

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

Scott, I understand wanting an official statement from us. @mflandshark is correct regarding switching agreements. The line that you are switching the agreement to will need to be upgrade eligible or does't have an active or a pending device payment agreement. Are the lines you are wanting to switch agreements for qualify with the information provided?

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes