cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Question: Paying Off Edge Agreement

leahnanderson
Miembro

I just have a general question.  I am eager to pay off my Edge Contract.  262.00 LEFT

So once I pay the contract off and am no longer in an Edge Agreement,  am I still in a contract with Verizon?

Im eager to move into a No Contract Phone and want to end my all these Contracts. 

Gracias

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Question: Paying Off Edge Agreement

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

The answer seems to depend on when your previous contract ended, and if you did an "Early Edge" or a standard Edge contract.

If you were previously in a contract, and used Edge to get a new phone prior to that contract ending, it's been reported that the original contract end date remains, even after paying off the EDGE phone.  IF that date has passed, or if you did a straight Edge then there is no contract.

View solution in original post

Re: Question: Paying Off Edge Agreement

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

The answer seems to depend on when your previous contract ended, and if you did an "Early Edge" or a standard Edge contract.

If you were previously in a contract, and used Edge to get a new phone prior to that contract ending, it's been reported that the original contract end date remains, even after paying off the EDGE phone.  IF that date has passed, or if you did a straight Edge then there is no contract.

View solution in original post