cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Promotional 200 Dollar on Switching carries

Miembro

Hi, I switched over 6 lines to my new account and I was told that I would receive 200$ per line for the switch in next 6-8 weeks, that was back in October 2019. After waiting for almost over 3 months. I went to the store again and I was told I had to submit in a request to get the rebate which expires within 30 days of opening the account. There was no mention of it during opening the account. You guys are cheating your customers just to make a sale. That's just disappointing.

Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Promotional 200 Dollar on Switching carries

Community Manager
Community Manager

$200.00 for each of your 6 lines is a good amount of money, amritphatnani92. Cheating our customer is not the way we do business and we are here to help. If you don't mind us asking, when you went back to the store, did you speak with a manager? How's everything with your Verizon service?

VictorC_VZW

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Yes, I did and I was told they can't do anything at all anymore and to reach out to customer care because this is out of their hands now. 

This is one of the issues with my account. Another one is, I was told that I can add a trade-in 450 promotion on BOGO promotion for Pixel 4's and I confirmed with the salesperson and the solutions manager at least 5 times and they gave me the same answer that it is possible. But, a couple of months in everything was taken off my account. This store just wanted to make a sale and leave the customer hanging, I went there personally multiple times in the first month and they just blatantly lied to my face and last time when I went to the store the solutions manager there was very abrasive and didn't give me any solution to what can be done in such miscommunication from Verizon's side.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We strive to provide the best customer service and most accurate information and we apologize if that was not the case when you signed up for the service in our retail store. We would be happy to take second look to make sure that all qualifying promotions are applied. Please send us a Private Message to further assist. 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Me gusta
Covid19