cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Problem with the upgraded My Verizon App

Miembro

How can an account MEMBER pay using the great new Verizon app without getting the account OWNER'S password?  Just to be clear, I am asking about a MEMBER not account manager.  Prior to the "upgrade" to the app, all of my account members were able to pay part of the bill without my password.  I am the account owner and have no plans to give anyone my password.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Problem with the upgraded My Verizon App

Leader

They can always call and pay or stop in a store. Before you object; keep in mind that in this day and age higher and higher security measures have to be taken. If you don't wanna give your password fine. But it will take a few steps from them to pay the bill.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Problem with the upgraded My Verizon App

Miembro

While I appreciate your response , it was not an answer to my specific question concerning the app . I finally encountered a customer services rep at Verizon who reads and understands the difference between the words member and manager. My frustration stemmed from repeated instructions meant to set up account managers to my account  when I kept asking about account members only. By Verizon's own definitions , there is a huge difference between the two.

Anyway , my members are now able to pay using the app once again. Upgrades should make things easier for all customers. The new app is still a work in progress and should not have been forced upon us at the point.