cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Problem about final bill + the worst customer service experience ever had

biancapan
Miembro

I switched from postpay to prepay on Monday (7/30). The person on call charged me $40 for the prepaid plan without telling me anything about how to end my old postpay account. I called customer representatives about my final bill on postpay account, since I switched in the middle of the bill cycle, I don't think I need to pay the full amount, which is about $60 (I have enrolled in the autopay for my postpay plan, I received a text message said they had already scheduled $60 e-payment). They closed my old account on Monday, so there is no way for me to access my old postpay account, cancel/revise that scheduled payment or check my account number.

Then I called customer representatives again. She told me they need few days to figure out my final bill and she scheduled a call back to me on Wednesday (8/1), but anyway they did not call me back on Wednesday. Then I called them againnnnnn. Person from postpay team told me I should call prepay team and person from prepay team told me I should call postpay. I also chatted with online agents. Finally their conclusion was I should call finance team. Okay fine, I called finance team using the number they provided me. I don't know why they still transferred me to prepay team. Then I said I talked to both postpay and prepay already. I have spend at least 3 hours with customer representatives from both team. Please transfer me to finance team. She asked me to hold (I don't know what she was doing). After I repeated 3 times I want to talk to finance team, she finally did transfer me to someone else. I have on idea who that person is. Without letting me say my problem, she said we would transfer you to prepay team, because you are in prepay plan. I said can you hear my problem first. Then she said can you hold? Then I said yes. Then without explaining anything to me, she hung up the call. (???????)

My whole idea is how much my final postpay bill will be. I don't think this is a complicate question that worths 4+ total hours with customer representatives both on phone and online, Plus you still cannot figure that out and even want to hang up my phone.

Anyway, no matter if I figure out my problem at the end of this cycle, I will NEVER USE VERIZON again. I have had the WORST customer service experience. No one wants to take the responsibility. Their way to solve the problem is just letting you to call another team.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Problem about final bill + the worst customer service experience ever had

glitchedpixel

You moved to prepaid. Postpaid care won't have access to your account via number since it's in a billing system they can't access.

Prepaid can't access your postpaid account for the same reason.

That being said, those reps suck. If you want your final postpaid bill, you contact standard care at 800-922-0204. From there, either give your account number or SSN to locate the account itself. EZ

0 Me gusta

Re: Problem about final bill + the worst customer service experience ever had

Ann154
Expert

Pay My Bill | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta