cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Privacy violation Vz won't allow opt out

Oysterfree
Miembro

Your information on everything you do onVerizons systems is being tracked and collected by VERIZON  Even if you opt-out it still collects all of your data. No through cookies but unique id's on everything you send out. No other carrier does this THO ATT is testing it. Vodaphone is Verizon company that is involved.

I went to a test site and even tho I asked VERIZON  not to share my online behavior and sites  it still is--the privacy option is not being honored by Verizon. That means every website every app every place gets data on everyplace I g o--even in incognito mode  gets shared with every other site I visit. Via this unique ID in the header (not a cookie). 

Tell Verizon to stop collecting this data and stop giving it to others and honor all privacy opt-outs including this one

Info: https://www.yahoo.com/tech/how-verizon-wireless-is-tracking-you-all-around-the-web-101717604364.html

Test your device--make sure wireless is off first: http://lessonslearned.org/sniff

Here's my results (that X-uidh means all my web and other verizon system info is not only collected --no opt out allowed--but is being shared everywhere tho I opted out of sharing via privacy settings..despite as it says enabling do not track. If do not track were being honored the x-Judy would not be there under broadcast ID.

Sun Jan 18 10:16:31 EST 2015

Browser/agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 8_1_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12B440 Safari/600.1.4

Do Not Track:  Enabled

Broadcast UID: [X-UIDH] MTkxNzE2ODc0MwD/yDSouD3uFnk6LzHVt591BYVQkhCBXLk325Og3g1jXg==

IP address:    70.210.9.74

VERIZON STOP SHARING THIS INFO NHONIR PRIVACY OPT OUTS AND EVEN BETTER DO NOT COLLECT THIS. NEXT FORUM IS TWITTER FOR THIS INFO TO THE WORLD .

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Privacy violation Vz won't allow opt out

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Many people are up in arms over this practice.  AT&T has since stopped, or so they say.