cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Price Comparison for Current Plan and Potential New Plan

Sundari
Miembro

Is there a way to see a price comparison for my current plan vs. potential new plans? If so, where would I go to do that?

0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Price Comparison for Current Plan and Potential New Plan

Community Manager
Community Manager

Once you log into your My Verizon, you can select "Plan"> Plan overview> manage plan.EstevanC_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

In your MyVerizon account online. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Once you log into your My Verizon, you can select "Plan"> Plan overview> manage plan.EstevanC_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

LovesABargain
Miembro

Be aware. I was thinking of going to the Play More Unlimited plan as the front pages advertise it for $80 for one line (which is what I have) but within my account , if I upgrade, it will charge me $90. what the **LL!

Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

@LovesABargain escribió:

Be aware. I was thinking of going to the Play More Unlimited plan as the front pages advertise it for $80 for one line (which is what I have) but within my account , if I upgrade, it will charge me $90. what the **LL!

You aren't reading the fine print. The website shows the price per line after the customer signs up for paperless billing and autopay through a checking account or debit card. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta