cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Pretty Sure Verizon Lied to Me.

tbear678
Miembro

Last month I called in to tech support because I moved to a new house that was located mid-way up a hill. My Brand new Note 4 keeps switching from 3G to 4GLTE off and on and is constantly looking for a 4GLTE signal, not only do my calls and texts sometimes fail to send. But my phones massive battery is dying much faster than it was at my old home. I called into Verizon and spent 30 minutes troubleshooting on my phone and restarting it with a very nice guy from tech support. We found that it wasn't my phone that was the problem. He transferred me over to a different Tech guy who explained to me that I would need a range extended for my house that would plug into my router to broadcast a signal in my house so that my phone would stop switching signals. Unfortunately they were out of stock but he told me he would call me the following Tuesday when new models were coming in and that he was also able to send me one for free. I never got a call back from this guy and now it's a month later and I had to call back in and complain that I never received a call back from the guy and I never received the range extended he told me he could get me. Now the "promotional deal" they were offering for a free extender is over and I would have to pay $249.99 for the extender. What a joke. Verizon's employee didn't do their job and apparently they don't honor verbal contracts their employee's make with customer's. I was paying $50 a month with T-Mobile for the same services and never had an issue and now I'm paying more than double that to have Verizon's service that's garbage in my house. Total Customer Service failure.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Pretty Sure Verizon Lied to Me.

Snn5
Líder Sénior

I have never heard of a special promotion on free extenders...ever.  Now, generally, if they say you'll get one, you do...if they are in stock, and if you get them to put in the order RIGHT THEN.  But, they never are in stock.  I question how much longer these things will even be available with 4G supposedly;y so prevalent nowadays, since it doesn't work with 4G and VoLTE Advanced Calling (wish there was one name for it) doesn't work with it.

Re: Pretty Sure Verizon Lied to Me.

tbear678
Miembro

It would've been a lot different if they had said "We understand your having service issues but our towers are operating fine, we can sell you a range extended for $XXX". You can't price quote for a certain price and then not honor it, that's such bad business. Not to mention the employee's complete failure on calling me.