cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Possible Verizon agent scam?

@MRSSTORYTIMERPL wrote:

The same thing just happend to us although we were suspicious from the beginning.  Her lack of professionalism, typo's and lack of informative responses.  I too was taken to the Inspicio link to pay off my daughter's phone.  I knew immediately, after 25 years of dealing with Verizon that it was very suspicious.  I did not enter any credit card information either.  

Inspicio is a Verizon service. It's to get payment and terms and conditions accepted in real time instead of having you dig around your email.

Highlighted

Miembro

Same thing happened to me.  The agent was very nice, but didn't send links for Verizon pages that was weird.  I also purchased a phone with a $400 discount, but the contract had the full amount!  Then on top of that my Credit Card carrier rejected the Sales Tax transaction as suspicious.  I made the purchase on the promise that the chat session would be emailed to me

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Hello Verizon Community

I utilized the digital assistant to purchase my new iphone XS and the assistant was very patient and helpful. I have been a Verizon wireless customer for (over 20 years) and was shocked when the bill I received for my new phone was not what I was quoted in the chat. There was a large rebate and i was told that the monthly device price was the same for all iphone XS. He should have said rebate was same.

Called Verizon and asked them to bring up chat. You did. This call between hold and time on line took a little less than 1 hour and was then transferred to someone else to start over.

I decided to return phone and have Verizon send me iphone device as quoted and send return label.

Received phone, no label. Transferring over info. no problem, activation was a difficult process on your side. Spent another hour with friendly agent. She told me to go to store. 

Had tech support online chat did not work.

Called back next day and bingo, the assistant I talked to was terrific. Phone activated now waiting for a return label.

To sum this up I am disappointed in Verizon, the digital agent was not honest with me. Many hours of my time were wasted in resolving this frustrating mess. Please pass this on to a manager or someone who could look into this poor transaction.  Hope your sales and service improves. I was always impressed in the past.   Julie

Highlighted

Miembro

I had a similar situation. Did anything occur after your incident?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

yes just now but the agent was Matthew..  got sent to the same site, unfortunately I did pay the taxes of 39.15.. now i am scared that this might have been a scam.  please help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Harley97girl, I totally understand how alarming this can be. I would never want your information compromised. No worries, we can certainly get to the bottom of things for you. Did you get any type of order confirmation yet? When you log into my Verizon do you see the order in your history? 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I had the same issue tonight as I was trying to upgrade my iPhone.  I spoke with a person named Madison.  She had access to my account and gave me a itemized breakdown as to what my bill would be in the event I made the purchase.  However, she asked me twice if I clicked on the link to enter in my credit card information.  After I finally clicked the link and entered my credit card information, I became suspicion of the URL https://inspicio.verizonwireless.com/mobile/indexChat.html?p=CHAT-95f98e8c-40db-43;sF_Ii6149vP9dZfhW....   

Would someone at Verizon confirm or validate this company (Inspicio) is indeed used by Verizon as a 3rd party payment processing company?  So far in this chat feed, I do not see validation or confirmation this is a legit 3rd party company used by Verizon. 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

craycrr1 Did you call Verizon to process this order? I'm sending you a Private Message. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes