cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Poorest customer service in more than 10 years with Verizon

Bookseller
Miembro

I suppose that upon my reflection Verizon customer service reps are only doing what they can, but perhaps someone at a higher level at Verizon should listen to the entire conversation I had tonight including - in real time - all the hold time I was subjected to and perhaps those "Powers-that-be" might have a better understanding. Not that I believe that will happen.  The gist of my complaint? A supervisor, named Andre, that I tried talking to was the rudest employee that I have ever spoken with at Verizon.

After having been through an hour of trying to find out who made a charge against my phone, I was subjected to long hold times (at one point I actually believed that I was put on hold because the service rep believed that I would be so frustrated that I would hang up), being told that Verizon cannot tell me who made a charge on my phone, and telling the customer service rep how angry I was becoming and asking to speak to a supervisor, the first thing the supervisor did when calling me was to PUT ME ON HOLD and not just for a few seconds, almost 10 minutes. ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!! When he came back on the line, I asked him point blank "How would you feel if you were me?" At that point I was told that I was wrong. I should have listened to the customer service rep who told me that I had to wait until my bill came in. He came so close to telling me I as stupid, that the only thing missing were the words.

At one point he actually said "I don't want to call you a liar, but I heard the customer service rep tell you that you had to wait until you get your bill..." Maybe you didn't want to call me a liar, Andre, but YOU DID.

Twice I tried to say something (he wouldn't stop talking) and actually had to say "Andre STOP TALKING and listen". The first time he did, the second time he did not and was talking over me trying to make me be quiet. When I would not stop talking either, he threatened to put me on hold until I did and then ... DID. Andre, maybe this escapes you but I AM THE CUSTOMER NOT YOU. The second time after chiding me for not wanting to talk with him (how could I? He wouldn't stop talking) and he said "Please hold." I hung up. 

Verizon, if you are listening: This single act has caused me to consider dropping Verizon, because right now I am pretty sure Verizon doesn't care.

I feel very strongly that at the very least I am owed an apology from Andre who needs to take classes on how to deal with irate customers because, Andre (in the words of Robin Willams in the movie Patch Adams) "You suck at it."

Yes I was irate, I had been subjected to a total of 50 minutes in hold time, one lasting 20 minutes, any reasonable person would be irate. Andre needs lessons in how to sympathize with upset clients and how to defuse situations. Threatening people, calling them liars and ending a conversation by having a customer hang up on you are not the right ways.

Not a good experience at all and quite disappointing, Verizon (are you listening?)

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Poorest customer service in more than 10 years with Verizon

Community Manager
Community Manager

Bookseller, we never want to hear of this type of treatment. We value our customers. I can't apologize enough. We certainly want to address it. In order to do this accurately, I have sent a private message to you. We look forward to hearing from you.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Bookseller
Miembro

Plus side: Verizon reached out to discuss the situation. I indicated I would not be available until Oct. 3 (I was going out of the country) and they indicated that they would reach out to me on October 3 to discuss the situation.

Down side: here it is three days after October 3 and nothing. No call, no email, no private message, nothing. Shame on me, I was beginning to think that someone cared.

This thread has been locked and continued https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1352906#1352906