cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Poor Customer Service - possible fraud

Berrygood
Miembro

Loyal customer of Verizon wireless for 15+ years. They've completely taken advantage of me by charging my account for a replacement phone I was told would be free. I've spent HOURS on the phone on hold. I am a working mother! 3+ hours NOT OK. 

Can someone call me and not place me on hold for hours at a time??! Can I get some resolution here? 

Or Verizon can just send me back my old "defective" phone and I will send them back their refurbished phone. I pay for insurance and a replacement phone is $150.  Why am I being charged for $329 for an IPhone 7!?  

Re: Poor Customer Service - possible fraud

glitchedpixel

If a warranty claim is filed and you send in a damaged device, you get charged for it. Replacements are only free if under warranty and if device shows no physical or water damage.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

So sorry to hear about the concern over being charge a fee in relation to the replacement phone, Berrygood. We appreciate many years with us and I'm also sorry to hear about the time holding for customer service. Your time is valuable and I'm confident we can help. Since this is an account specific concern, we'd need to collect more details. Please check the Private Note we have sent you. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Me gusta

craigrm
Miembro

I have similar issue,  keep dropping my call after being transfered or put on hold for hours.

These people are a joke.  wont even respond to me on thier own forum  that says something.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

PHDx2
Miembro

I am currently experiencing the SAME unacceptable service issue with Verizon customer service personnel so I know exactly what you are going through.  The HOURS on hold and in conversation are unreasonable.  Here's my situation.......Oh Verizon, are you reading and listening?????  I ordered new phones 7 MONTHS ago and expereinced problems with Verizon that took until the end of September to get (what I thought was) straightened out and now the issues are not resolved.  In summary, Verizon accepted my payment, gave me receipt and tracking number but never sent the phones TWICE then refused to issue any refund so I had to file a dispute with my bank before I received my money back.  I gave them another chance to stay as my network/cell provider and after another 3 1/2 hours on the phone to re-order the phones and amidst a very definite PROMISE that I would not pay any upgrade fees, no shipping AND receive my accessories without charge because of all the problems that their mix-up caused I now have my phones and items but they charged my account over $500 for the accessories.  (I was upgrading 5 phones on our account)  I did see the delivery fee and upgrade were waived.   When I called to get it straightened out was told by the customer service rep that the credit was sitting on my account ready to be applied when my bill was rolled out.  Well, as you guessed, that never happened and now when I called to resolve this as the bill is due I have been told they would never grant that level of free items and who was I to expect they would.  The 2 people I have spoken to have been so rude and disrespectful that they should be ashamed of themselves.  They have made this out to make me look bad when I was the one promised these items by the ONE customer service rep that seemed like she knew what she was doing and cared about assisting customers.  After nearly 20 years with Verizon I am totally fed up with being lied to by Verizon employees in the customer service area.  Doesn't anyone care about honesty and fulfilling what was promised to the customer anymore?  A quality business shouldn't be about seeing what you can get away with.  I was raised with morals and values.  I was promised something and the customer service department is making it their goal to cheat me.   

8UX24h
Miembro

Yeah, what's up with the hold times? It's abuse. I been placedn hold so many times and then the line goes dead. I think Verizon instructs their operators on how to mess with people, putthem off, make us think they're trying to help and then intentionally dump the call. I bet they're all laughing at us every time they do it. why!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no, so sorry to hear about the concerns over being put on hold and the call dropping, 8UX24h. We certainly don't want you to feel this way is this simply is not the case when it comes to helping out our customers. We take customer concerns very seriously and I want to ensure that we turn this around. Were you ultimately able to get help? Were there any unresolved concerns that you needed help with? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Me gusta